23 November 2013

MAC - CRANBERRY EYESHADOW

The colder months are here therefore the Autumn/Winter shades are out again. The nice forest greens and the plummy purples are everywhere in shops when you are out shopping. MAC cranberry eyeshadow has been on my wishlist ever since seeing eye make-up looks posted on blogs recently but i have never got round to actually buying it. I went shopping the other day at Bicester village outlet where i usually go crazy over their Cosmetics Company because they sell products from MAC, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder and Clinique etc etc. I settled only for an eyebrow pencil because i needed one (Review coming soon) but i saw a box full of pan eyeshadows near the cashier so i went through them all and i was thrilled to find it in the Shade Cranberry, so i grabbed it for £7 which I thought was amazing!


The shadow is a lovely deep rich berry colour which seems quite intimidating to wear at first but when i used it on my eyes, i was surprised to find out that it is really easy to work with and blends out like a dream. Depending on how you want the look, this eyeshadow alone applied lightly can give you a lovely wash of colour on the lids without looking too harsh, but if you prefer a more intense look, this is really buildable and can contribute to a nice autumn smokey eye look. I prefer to use this shade as an everyday shade on my lids to add that extra bit of colour on my face and diverge from the usual browns and blacks that i usually go for. I recommend this shade for the autumn shades and i do believe that adding a nice plum shade eye base will intensify the look too!


What is your favourite MAC eyeshadow?
Twitter || Instagram ||  BlogLovin' ~  
X x X x X

15 comments

  1. This is such a lovely colour, been seeing a lot of it recently and I'm definitely going to go and purchase!

    Alice ¦ BeautyByAlicee ¦ YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shadow looks nice, i might give it a try. nice blog. I am your new follower. wanna show some love and follow me back ? www.randomerscloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mac eyeshadows! *A* They're really expensive though. OTL
    The cranberry color looks really nice on you! I'd like to see it builded~

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i like the color very nice, and you have huge eyes! *envy envy* my favorite color would be their bronze color i think. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color on you! You look gorgeous too! This color reminds me so much of the holiday season! Puts me in a very happy mood! <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sweet Simple Sexy: Sweater Dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shade really suits you. I wouldn't have thought of buying this shade but I think I might now, it's pretty!
    I'm your newest follower :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really nice colour! Looks lovely on you :)

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty look! brilliant way to make strong eye shadow colour wearable!! Great Post!!

    allyouneedisredlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shade, it's so pretty! Suits you.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're really very pretty! :)) ANd I love the makeup look you did. ^^

    I'm inviting you to the giveaway I'm currently having on my blog:

    Win Barbie Circle Lens of your choice

    Hope you join! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that colour, that's so good that you got it on sale!
    xxx
    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the subtleness :)
    I am Following you now. Will Really Appreciate if you follow back as well :)
    xoxo
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely color eyeshadow. ^^ You're really pretty! ^^ And I follow you.

    cutegyaru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.