18 April 2013

PRODUCT HYPE || LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING PACK MASK

 I have already been through one tub of this and i can honestly say that there is no other mask like this one! I have tried alot of hydrating face masks ranging from the budget drugstore brands to the more expensive high end brands but nothing compares to this one. This hydrating face mask is by the Korean brand 'Laneige' and if you have been following my blog long enough, you should be aware that i do enjoy using Asian skincare products although they tend to be quite expensive or difficult to get hold of here. 

So the main idea of this sleeping mask is similar to the Origins drink up intensive which you may or may not have heard of. You simply pop this on instead of your usual moisturiser, leave it on your face until the next morning where you wash it off and get the results that you want. I purchased mine when it was on some kind of limited edition packaging thats why it looks fancy and nicely decorated where usually it's just a simple plain tub with minimal illustrations.  It also comes with a little spatula also which is very considerate of them as its never hygienic to dip your fingers into the tub of product although I'm sure everyone does it anyway!

This mask is targeted for all skin types and i can confidently say that this is suitable for sensitive skin-types too as my Mum and myself have both tried this and hasn't aggravated the skin in any way. This product claims to give intensive hydration, vitality and brightening effect whilst restoring the skin due to it's special extracts within that has anti-oxidant effects. It has a very lightweight gel-like texture and it has a very fresh, clean scent which makes it such a pleasure to apply onto the skin not leaving it greasy or too heavy. I find that a little amount of this is enough because it spreads easily and also absorbs very quickly which i find is really good for a face product! 

So the results...It's amazing, if you haven't guessed by the title of this post! The next morning when i wake up, my skin feels a lot softer and smoother. I think this product does wonders to skin that seems to be dull or just dry from the weather in general but i have to say that this is a holy grail product to me and i haven't found a hydrating mask that works so well yet. I have recently purchased the Origins drink up intensive so i should be doing a comparison post on that very soon. This Laneige water sleeping pack is not currently available in UK stores but i have managed to find quite a few on eBay so if you girlies have some money to spend on this great product, then i recommend you to give this a go and i know you won't regret it.

What is your favourite face-mask?
Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || BlogLovin' ~ 
X x X x X

8 comments

  1. What a shame that was limited edition packaging, it's gorgeous!
    This sounds like a great product, looking forward to your comparison with the Origins :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound pretty amazing :) i was thinking of getting the origins one, but i suppose i will be waiting for your comparison post first :D thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! Love the packaging :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear! hope you are doing well:)
    i've never heard of this mask... i don't even know if we have it here in switzerland=( but your review sounds great! i'd love to try it out. but i'll be on some city trips next week so maybe i can find it somewhere:)
    lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really look grate. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely,

    This looks so lovely. Love the packaging looks really sweet.

    I really like your blog and have started following you on GFC. It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog too :) Who knows, maybe even follow if you like it?

    I look forward to your next post.
    Sara xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack- I got a small tub myself to try out and I love the smell of it, and the cool sensation when I use it. In the morning when I wash it off my face is nice and soft which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The packaging alone is so cute! Although I have oily skin, it also gets dry from acne fighting products so I've always been interested in an overnight mask like this one xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.