30 March 2012

~ Birthday OOTD + OOTN ~

So it was my birthday around a week ago on the 16th March and i can't believe i am 21 now! This number seems so scary to me since it reminds me that its about time i need to grow up and work on my life and future. My family and friends have spoilt me with cards and gifts that i love and wasn't expecting so i was very thankful. I thought that i would do a blogpost on my two outfits that i wore for my birthday celebrations.

-[Outfit Of The DAY]-
The first outfit i wore for going to dinner with my boyfriend and i thought i would keep it semi-casual as i didn't want to go overboard and it was relatively hot that day so i opted for a sleeveless top and a cute skirt which is sophisticated and has a touch of girlyness to it.
Top: River island (in stock now)
Skirt: River island (purchased last year)
Clutch: Louis Vuitton Multicolore zippy wallet
Boots: New look (Yes...i apologise that the picture chops my feet off)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

- [Outfit Of The NIGHT] -
I went to a Club/Bar with a few of my close friends to celebrate my birthday and this time i chose to wear a dress which was more sophisticated and 'covered up' since normally i just go for strapless bodycon dresses. I am delighted with this dress and i may go back and purchase the other colours! 
Dress: Jane Norman
Shoes: Office
Bracelet: Pandora
Camera: Samsung MV800

Thank you for reading and i hope you have a nice day <3

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)

© + YingcBeauty +. Design by Fearne.